Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment 2019: We feel pleasure again giving you another good news about the offering of an excellent employment opportunity. Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver has announced for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade vacancies Classified as Group – C Non-Industrial in Eastern Naval Command. The aspiring and skilled job seekers are hereby advised to submit the form online on or before the last date. Candidates are suggested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, the scale of pay and package and fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver|
|Name of the Job||Civilian Motor Driver|
|Number of vacancies||104|
|Date for Submission||ASAP|
Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts: Civilian Motor Driver-104
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 Days from the Date of Advertisement
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Rural Areas: Within 28 Days from the Date of Advertisement
Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts must have Matriculation from recognized Board/ Institution with Valid Driving Licence.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the interview.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages.
Application Fees: an Application fee for all the candidates will be updated soon on the official website.
Age criteria :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM as per rules
- Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will be applied.
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to be present in the office as per the exact time of the interview.
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be taken in the interview venue.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before the last date.
- Aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. Do check the official website for more updates.