Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : Indian Navy has notified for various posts of Permanent Commission Officers (Executive Branch) and Short Services Commission Officers (Executive & Technical Branches). The organization has invited the young and skilled candidates to apply for these posts.Interested candidates can apply online on official website www.joinindiannavy.nic.in before last date i.e. 30th July 2018. All the important information and instructions regarding the recruitment like age ,qualification,selection criteria,pay scale are given in below paragraph.Please go through the paragraph carefully before applying.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||PC & SSC Officers|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||30-07-2018|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Permanent Commission Officers (Executive Branch)
- Short Services Commission Officers (Executive & Technical Branches)
Last Date to Apply: 30-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should hold B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the campus interview and SSB interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: There is no application fees for the recruitment process.
Age criteria : Candidate should be born between 02-07-1995 and 01-07-1998 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website and fill the online application form correctly with all the compulsory information.
- The information required includes personal information like name,parents name,age , gender and educational qualification of the candidate.
- The photo and signature will be uploaded online in the proper size and format.
- The fields like Email-Id,mobile number are mandatory to fill.Then scan all the documents as demanded by the organization in its official notification and in the end submit the filled in application form.
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form for further recruitment process.
NOTE:Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for more updates. Incomplete application form will be rejected.