Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited by Indian Navy for the recruitment purpose on 102 posts.Only unmarried male candidates having engineering qualification are eligible to apply.Recruitment is organized for Commissioner Officer in Executive & Technical Branch in Indian Navy for Jan 2020 Course.The course will be conducted at Indian Navy Academy,Ezhimala,Kerala.Last date for applying online for these vacancies is 01st February 2019.Candidates interested to work in Indian Navy and fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply before last date.For eligibility criteria and application and selection procedure please have a look over the following paragraph before applying online.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Commissioner Officer|
|Number of vacancies||102|
|Last Date to apply||01-02-2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) – 12
- General Service (GS)/ Hydrography Cadre – 30
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 28
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 32
Last Date to Apply: 01-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have Graduation degree in Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the SSB interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,10,700/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fees to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be born between 02-01-1995 and 01-07-2000 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates are required to register and fill application on recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- During online E-application form filling you have to fill all the details as mentioned in the Matric certificate.
- Upload recent passport size color photograph and scanned copies of documents if required.
- Take a print of filled application form and retain it.
- Hard copy of filled application form has to be produced at the time of SSB interview.
NOTE: Candidates can apply from 12-01-2019 to 01-02-2019.Fields like Email and Mobile Number are mandatory to fill.