Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Indian Navy is the branch of the Indian Armed Forces which operated with the motive to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders. Indian Navy liberated an advertisement for the appointment of 34 candidates under the Education and Executive & Technical Branch. The due date for application submission is 20/10/2020. Candidate must carefully go through the details below to check about the wages, age limit, selection way, and others.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2020|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Education Branch – 05
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29
Educational Qualifications: Senior Secondary with an aggregate score of 70%. The basis for issuing call letters for the job selection is JEE (Main) All India Rank.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done through a performance during SSB Interview. All candidates who had qualified for the interview will go through the Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: Salary details has been prescribed by the Indian Navy on the official page i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Application Fees: Indian Navy does not charge the amount towards the application process.
Age criteria: Candidate must be born between 02nd July 2001 to 01st Jan 2004 (both dates are included).
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020:
- Beginning with the initial step, the candidate must go through the complete information on the website.
- Click on recruitment and tab ‘Apply online’
- Fill personal particulars in the columns specified in the form in such a way as mentioned in the certificates.
- Upload the scanned mark sheets and supporting documents if you are getting relief.
- Also, attach the scanned photograph and the signature.
- At last, submit the form and take one print copy of the application submitted.
NOTE: Information filled in an online form can not be rectified if found to be wrong after the submission.