Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018: Indian Overseas Bank , a major and international banking institution working in india and abroad both has released a notification for recruitment. The bank invites applications from self motivated,experienced and passionate candidates for filling up the 05 vacant positions lying for faculty operations .Those who want a future in the reputed institution may apply online on or before 31st March 2018 .for detailed instructions regarding Selection procedure , eligibility and age criteria,fees for application,pay scale and other relevant information, please go through the advertisement for recruitment given and explained below .To avoid last minute rush please apply well before the last date.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Name of the Job||faculty operations|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||31st March 2018|
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Name and number of vacancies post wise :
- Credit Management – 01
- Foreign Exchange – 01
- Risk Management – 01
- Information Technology – 01
- Behavioural Science,Leadership and Motivation – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2018
Official Website: www.iob.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must be a Post graduate with CAIIB from a recognized board or university or Retired Bank Officer.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview only.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of straight 40000 rs per month .
Age criteria : Candidate with age of less than 65 years can apply for the above faculty posts.
Important Instructions on how to apply :
- Candidate has to visit the official website of institute and fill in the online application form including the details like personal information,education details and previous working experience.
- The scan copy of all the educational qualifications starting from matriculation till the latest qualification along with photo and signature is to be uploaded also.
- No hard copy is to be sent anywhere to the office.
The candidates must visit the official website of the institution i.e www.iob.in so as to be notified of any of any changes and updates in the current schedule or rules of recruitment.