Indian Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2019: Indian Railways Kolkata has brought a good job opportunity for the engagement of candidates to the following posts of Senior Residents in the Department of Paediatrics & Anaesthesiology at B.R. Singh Hospital Sealdah (Kolkata). A walk-in-interview will be conducted by the same for the selection of the candidates. The interview will be held on 22nd April 2019. Interested candidates have to submit their application and attend the interview. For more details and information it is advised to the applicants to go through the advertisement given below.
Indian Railway Kolkata Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway Kolkata|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents in Paediatrics & Anaesthesiology|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||22-04-2019|
Indian Railway Kolkata Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Railway Kolkata
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Residents in Paediatrics – 01
- Senior Residents in Anaesthesiology – 01
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have qualified post-Graduate Degree i.e. MD/DNB from an authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the interview.
Pay Scale: The Candidates will be paid Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month
Application Fees: the Application fee is not to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- All the candidates are required to go through the recruitment notification and ensure that they are eligible for this post.
- A walk in Interview will be held at B.R.Singh Hospital, in Medical Director’s office, Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata-700014 on 22-04-2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- Before interview applicants have to submit the applications with CV and one passport size photograph attached on the pr0forma. Proforma can be had from the office.
- All the original documents along with one set of photocopies of the same have to be produced at the time of interview.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more information.