Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment 2019- A box full of job securing dazzling opportunities has appeared again. There is evidently one new apprising to make aware about the Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment, which embraces the applications from brilliant, focused, sharp and efficient contestants who are ready to give their 100% to the work allocated to them in the organization. The posts for which the spot has been declared are Technical Assistant, Labour Inspector, MTS. For those who are prepared and ready have to apply offline and fill the application form on or before 30th August 2019 and do Visit the web link www.goa.gov.in for more information and updates.
Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant, Labour Inspector, MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2019|
Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Craft Instructor (Boiler) – 01
- Curator – 01
- Audiometry Technician – 01
- Labour Inspector (Engineering) – 02
- Labour Inspector (Chemical) – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 01
- ECG Technician – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff – 03
Last Date to Apply: 30th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold 10th/ ITI/ 12th/ Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation Degree/ B.Sc/ Degree with Diploma (Industrial Safety)/ M.Sc from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written Exam
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get an appealing and amazing salary package per month of
- Level 06 (Post 1,2),
- Level 05 (Post 3-6),
- Level 04 (Post 7-9),
- Level 02 (Post 10),
- Level 01 (Post 11) Per month.
Application Fees: an Application fee for the candidates is:
- An application fee will be updated soon.
Age criteria: Individuals age applying for recruitment should be :
- be less or equal to 45 years
- Relaxation in age limit is provided.
- Last Date to apply offline: 30th August 2019
Address: Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers, Altinho, Panaji, Goa
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.goa.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply is 30th August 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as per required.
- Give all details concerning your Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
- Post the application form at the address specified in the website.
NOTE: Check the official website www.goa.gov.in for the updates and more information.