IPPB Recruitment 2018 : India Post Payment Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified candidates for the post of Officers in Scale II, III, IV & V. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online till 15.08.2018 by visiting website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.Please visit the below given advertisement about the recruitment before filling the application form.
IPPB Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payment Bank|
|Name of the Job||Officers Scale II,III,IV,V|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last Date to apply||15-08-2018|
IPPB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Payment Bank
Name of The Posts:
|Post||No. of vacancies||Age|
|Manager MMGS-II||15||23 years to 35 years|
|32||26 years to 35 years.|
|Assistant General Manager (SMGS-V)||04||32 years to 50 years|
|07||29 years to 50 years|
Last Date to Apply: 15-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate looking for this job should be graduate/B.E./B.tech./Post graduate in Finance or CA degree holder from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Assessment,Online test.Group discussion,personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.For detailed information about this please refer to notification available on official website.
- Application fees is Rs 750/- for Gen/OBC candidates.
- Application Fees is Rs 150/- for SC/ST/Ph candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of as given in above table besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-08-2018.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ippbonline.com and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR Direct Recruitment in Scale II, III, IV & V” to open the online Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.Please note down it for future reference.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Then pay the application fees online and complete the submission process.
- Finally take a print of this completely filled application form.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly.