ITBP Recruitment 2018 : Indo-Tibatan Border Police Force invites applications from eligible male and female Indian Citizens for filling up 10 vacancies of Assistant Commandant (Engineer).Eligible candidates are asked to fill the online application form before last date 11th September 2018.For detailed information and instructions i.e age requirement,qualification,selection and application procedure,application fees,scale of pay please go through the the advertisement given below.
ITBP Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibatan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||11-09-2018|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo-Tibatan Border Police Force
Name of The Posts: Assistant Commandant (Engineer)
Last Date to Apply: 11-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be Bachelor Degree holder in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Document verification,Physical Standard Test,Physical Endurance Test,Medical examination,written Exam,personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 56,100/- to Rs 1,77,500/- per month.
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category should pay Rs 400/- as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age less than equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11-09-2018.
Official Website: www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form after reading the instructions carefully. Details as required under various segments – Personal & Education etc. should be mentioned clearly.
- There is no requirement of submitting documents at the time of filling online application form.
NOTE: No application will be accepted offline.Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to visit on the above link from time to time.