ITBP Recruitment 2018 : Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications from eligible male and female Indian Citizens for filling up 505 vacancies ofHead Constable,Sub-Inspector,Constable,GDMOs. Eligible candidates are asked to fill the online application form or attending the walk in interview before last date. For detailed information and instructions i.e age requirement,qualification,selection and application procedure, application fees,scale of pay please go through the the advertisement given below.
ITBP Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibatan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Head Constable,Sub-Inspector,Constable ,GDMOs|
|Number of vacancies||505|
|Last Date to apply||Various|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo-Tibatan Border Police Force
Details of The Posts:
- Head Constable-73
- Specialist and GDMOs-42
- Head Constable-155
Last Date to Apply :
- Post 1: 23-10-2018
- Post 2: 29-10-2018
- Post 3-5:03-10-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold 10th/12th/Bachelors degree in relevant or Medical Qualification from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Document verification,Physical Standard Test,Physical Endurance Test,Medical examination,written Exam,personal interview.
Scale of Pay: The candidates will be paid handsomely according to the grade set by the organization for that particular post.
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category should pay Rs 400/- as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age less than equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11-09-2018.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The Candidate is required to first go through the detailed information given in the official notification.
- The walk in interview will be held for the Post 1 and for all other posts the candidate is required to fill the online application form on the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in .
- The Photo and signature of the candidate is to be uploaded online.
- The Candidate must ensure that all data is accurate as per the qualification certificates.
NOTE: No application will be accepted offline.