ITBP Recruitment 2019: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force which is known as ITBP has announced officially for the recruitment to the various vacant posts. This police department asked for the strong, capable candidates for the Constable post. The number of vacant seats is 121. Interested candidates can apply for these posts online through the website www.itbpolice.nic.in.Application filling process will continue from 22nd April 2019 to 21st June 2019. Applicants can apply after checking all the eligibility criteria details. For more information please visit the notification given below.
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||121|
|Last Date to apply||21st June 2019|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of The Posts: Constable (General Duty)
Last Date to Apply: 21-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of documentation, PST and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.21,700/- per month.
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category should pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ Female are exempted from paying the fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years as on 21-06- besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The first step is to log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Read the official notification.
- Register yourself for the above-specified posts and then fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents along with the recent passport size color photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- In the end, take a print of the completely filled application form.
NOTE: The hard copy of the application form need not be sent anywhere. Also, stay tuned to us for more updates and news.