Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2019: Jammu and Kashmir Police has released an official notification for a new job vacancy. The department invites applications from young and eligible male and female candidates for a total of 2700 posts of Constables. Candidates can apply by filling the application form in online mode only before the last date. For detailed information about recruitment i.e age and eligibility criteria, the last date, no. of posts please visit the advertisement given below.
Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||2700|
|Last Date to apply||within 30 days after activation of the link to apply|
Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Border Battalions ) – 1350
- Constable (Women Battalions ) – 1350
Last Date to Apply: within last 30 days after the activation of the link which will be notified separately.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate has to be 10th pass from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s selection will be on the basis of written exam, Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get an attractive pay package of Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for all candidates is Rs.300/-.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to file their candidature for the specified posts.
- Link to apply online will be opened soon. This information will be provided shortly on the website www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Application form in the required format has to be filled and submitted on time to avoid last minute rush.
- The hard copy of the filled application form should be downloaded for use in the future.
- This copy need not be sent anywhere but should be preserved safely.
NOTE: Candidates in their own interest may visit the official website regularly for more updates.