Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2020: The candidates who are looking for a job need to apply for recruitment for Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The organization has a total of 14 vacancies for the posts of Controller of Examinations, Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Finance Officer. The candidates need to apply online on the website www.jpsc.gov.in. The Last date for the submission of the online applications is 30/06/2020.
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Controller of Examinations, Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Finance Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Controller of Examinations-03
- Assistant Registrar-07
- Finance Officer-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in the relevant field from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Interview of the candidates will be conducted to make a decision regarding their recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as follows:
- Post 1,2,4: Rupees 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay 10,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rupees 5,400/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay an application fee as per the following specified criteria:
- General, OBC, and EWS Categories: 600 Rupees plus Bank Charges
- SC/ ST of Jharkhand State: 150 Rupees plus Bank Charges
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be up to 55 years as on 01/08/2020. The age of retirement of the candidates will be 60 years.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Apply for recruitment for Jharkhand Public Service Commission online on www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Fill the application form with all the details asked.
- After that, the candidates need to make payment for the application fee.
- The candidates need to upload copies of required academic certificates, a passport photo, and the signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Do not forget to save an offline copy for the record for future reference.
NOTE: The applications can be submitted by the candidates till 30/06/2020.