JKRLM Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission publish a notification about 168 vacant posts of SPM, DPM, Block Programme Manager, Coordinator Livelihoods, Coordinator, District GIS Expert, Block GIS Coordinator, and others. Application forms are invited online from the eligible candidates. The last date to fill the application form is 22 January 2021. Intended candidates should apply before the closing date. Other details about the posts like educational qualification, age criteria, selection process, how to apply are described below.
JKRLM Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||22.01.2021|
JKRLM Recruitment 2021: Important Details
SPM (Monitoring & Evaluation)
SPM (Financial Inclusion)
SPM Livelihoods (Farm)
SPM Livelihoods (Non – Farm)
Project Manager, FNWH
Project Manager, SISD & Gender
DPM (Financial Inclusion)
Block Program Manager
Coordinator Livelihoods Farm
Coordinator Livelihoods Non-Farm
MIS Assistant/Accountant cum Administrative Assistant
Cluster Facilitation Project
State Project Officer NRM
State Project Officer -GIS
State Project Officer – Livelihoods –
District Coordinator NRM
District GIS Expert –
Block GIS Coordinator
Block NRM Expert
Block Livelihoods Expert (Agriculture & Allied)
- SPM (Monitoring & Evaluation) – Candidate should have done postgraduate Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce.
- SPM (Financial Inclusion) – Candidate should have done Masters Degree with seven years of experience in any bank/financial institution, at least from the manager level. The age limit is 45 years.
- SPM (Finance)- Candidate having a Masters’s degree in commerce/ MBA in Finance and should know tally with seven years of experience. The age limit is 45 years.
- SPM Livelihoods (Farm) – Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or MSC agriculture are eligible.
- SPM Livelihoods (Non – Farm) – Candidate having MBA degree with seven years of relevant experience.
- Project Manager, FNWH- Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Home Science/Rural Development with four years of experience are eligible.
- Project Manager, SISD & Gender – Candidate should have a Post Graduate degree in Rural Development/Social Work/MBA with two years of experience.
- DPM (IB&CB) – Candidates having Post Graduate degree in Rural Development or Social Work with five years of experience are eligible.
- DPM (Livelihoods) – Candidate must have done a bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science for Livestock Management or BSC agriculture for Sustainable Agriculture or MBA for promotion/value addition/marketing of enterprises.
- DPM (Financial Inclusion) -Candidate must have done a Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Block Program Manager – Candidate should have done Post Graduate degree in Rural Development or Social Work or MBA with five years of experience.
- Coordinator Livelihoods Farm – Candidate having a Bachelor’s degree in veterinary Science or MSc Agriculture or MBA with three years of relevant experience.
- Coordinator Livelihoods Non-Farm – Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in veterinary Science/MSc Agriculture/MBA.
- MIS Assistant/Accountant cum Administrative Assistant – It required MCA/MSc IT with relevant experience of one year.
Do visit the official website of JKRLM for more information at @https://www.sids.co.in.
Steps To Apply For JKRLM Recruitment 2021
Candidates must go to the official website of JKRLM and read the instructions carefully. Fill the application form correctly. Pay the application fee if applicable. Please submit the form and take a xerox copy of it for future references.
Important Links to Consider for JKRLM Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online Link||Find Here|
Note: Read all the instructions carefully before apply for JKRLM Recruitment 2021.