Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019: Naukristaan has come up with another exciting and felicitous opportunity of employment for the job-seeking entrants. The Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank now welcomes applications from skilled, focused and capable entrants to fill up the 130 vacancies including Assistant. The entrants interested and eligible should apply soon as last and the target date is 5th September 2019 by submitting the online application. Other particulars like age and eligibility criteria, application & selection procedure, eligibility and fees for application are given in the detailed description of the apprising for recruitment. Entrants are suggested to go through the complete advertisement carefully.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||130|
|Last Date to apply||5th September 2019|
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant – 130
Last Date to Apply: 5th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold the Graduation Degree of any of the Universities.
Selection Procedure: Entrants will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in various procedures or exams.
The scale of Pay: The entrants selected will be offered an attractive and amazing pay package.
Application fee: an Application fee for the keen and interested entrants is:
- Application fee for the Entrants is Rs.250
Age criteria: Age for the entrants should be 18 years. And relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 5th September 2019
- The date for Exam: 13th October 2019
- Post Date: 12th August 2019
Official Website: Official website for the Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank recruitment 2019 is http://www.kpmdrb.in/
Important Instructions to apply for recruitment:
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions and rules are given on the official website of the organization like name, address, qualification, and work experience if any.
- Passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be attached to the application form online too.
- Check the official website from time to time for the upcoming updates and upgrades.
- Application forms will be filled till 5th September 2019 which is the target date.
NOTE: The entrants are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and visit the official website.