Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 : We are here again with a good news that Karnataka Forest Department has issued a job notification for filling up of 94 posts of Forest Watcher.The interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of the department before last date.The last date to apply is 10th July 2018 and official website is www.aranya.gov.in. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Watcher|
|Number of vacancies||94|
|Last Date to apply||10-07-2018|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Forest Department
Name of The Posts: Forest Watcher
Last Date to Apply: 10-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold 10th from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the written test,physical test and personal interview
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.For Detailed composition,please refer t0 the official notification.
- Application fees for General/Unreserved categories is 100/-.
- Application fees for Reserved categories is 50/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the department i.e www.aranya.gov.in
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be uploaded on the application form online.
- After the payment of application fee the photo scans of the required educational qualification documents is to be uploaded on too and finally complete the process by submitting the online application form.
- Hard copies need not to be sent to the office.
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy.