Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: Karnataka High Court invites applications from the eligible and skilled candidates on the 20 posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. An official notification giving the full detailed information regarding the recruitment is published by the Karnataka Court on its official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates may file their candidature offline on or before 22nd April 2019. Applications received after 22-04-2019 will not be entertained at any cost. In the below-written article, we have placed all the information about the eligibility criteria along with some important guidelines to apply.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||22-04-2019|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka High Court
Name of The Posts: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 22nd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be a Graduate in Law from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs.16,500/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years as on 22-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicant desirous to apply may visit the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form in the desired format.
- This hard copy of the application form has to be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting.
- Paste a passport size photograph on the space given in the form.
- Attach the credentials as mentioned in the official notification.
- Finally, send/ post the application form to the address: “Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru”
- The incomplete/ invalid application will result in cancellation of the application form.
NOTE: It is suggested to the applicants to regularly visit the official website of Karnataka High Court to have updates and news regarding the recruitment schedule to be announced soon.