Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced for recruitment on the 844 vacancies for the posts of First Division Assistants and Second Division Assistants. The Candidates are advised to apply online on the official website www.kpsc.kar.gov.in till 12-03-2019. Candidates can check all the details regarding the recruitment in the paragraph given below. The paragraph contains information about age criteria, educational qualification, number of vacancies, application fees etc.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||First Division Assistants and Second Division Assistants|
|Number of vacancies||844|
|Last Date to apply||12-03-2019|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- First Division Assistants -269
- Second Division Assistants – 575
Last Date to Apply: 12-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Minimum qualification for the specified posts is Graduation in relevant subject from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.27,650/- to Rs.52,7650/- (Post 1), Rs.21,000/- to Rs. 42,000/- (Post 2) per month
Application Fees: For application fee please see the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly go to the official website and read the official notification carefully.
- Then fill the online application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature in the size and format as specified in the official notification.
- Upload scanned copies of all the documents asked in the notification.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form after ensuring that all the details filled are correct.
- In the end, take a print of filled application form and fee receipt.
NOTE: It is suggested to applicants to visit the official website regularly during the recruitment procedure.