Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Works Department asked for the applications in online mode in order to fill up 870 vacant seats. Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer post are vacant for which recruitment is being organized. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the application form till 11th April 2019. For more information and detailed view regarding the vacancy and eligibility criteria candidates may follow the instructions given below.
Karnataka PWD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Works Department|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||870|
|Last Date to apply||11th April 2019|
Karnataka PWD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Works Department
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 570
- Junior Engineer – 300
Last Date to Apply: 11-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive pay package per month as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.43,100/- to Rs.83,900/-
- Post 2: Rs.33,450/- to Rs.62,600/-
- General candidates: Rs.500/- (Post 1), Rs.300/- (Post 2)
- Reserved categories candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpwd.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The first step is to log on to the official website www.kpwd.co.in.
- Read the official notification and note the important instructions to apply.
- Eligible candidates may fill the form online through the website specified above.
- Candidate’s name, age, date of birth, address, parents name, educational qualification, work experience etc. details has to be filled.
- Upload the document’s scanned copies along with photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the instructions.
- In the end, submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: It is advised to the applicants to regularly visit the organization’s website for more updates and news regarding further recruitment schedule.