Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Naukristaan brings another exciting opportunity of employment for the job-seeking candidates. The Karnataka State Police now invites applications from Skilled and capable candidates to fill up the 40 vacancies including Special Reserve Sub Inspector. The candidates interested and eligible can apply as a starting date is 28th August 2019 by submitting the online application. Other information like age and eligibility criteria, application & selection procedure, eligibility and fees for application is given in the detailed description of the notification for the recruitment. Candidates are suggested to go through the complete advertisement carefully.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Special Reserve Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||40|
|Last Date to apply||28th August 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of the Posts:
- Special Reserve Sub Inspector – 40
Last Date to Apply: 28th August 2019
Official Website: Official website for the Karnataka State Police recruitment 2019 is ksp.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate must hold Graduation Degree of any of the Universities.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in the
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test and PST
- Viva Voce
Scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered attractive and amazing pay package of Rs. 37900 – Rs.70850 per month.
Application fee: Application fee for the keen and interested candidates is:
- Application fee for the General and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Candidates is Rs.250
- Application fee for the SC/ ST/ Cat – 01 Candidates is Rs.100
Age criteria: Age for the candidates should be in the range of 21 – 26 years. And relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization like name, address, qualification and work experience if any.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be attached on the application form online.
- Check the official website from time to time for the upcoming updates.
- Application forms will be filled from 28th August 2019
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and visit the official website.