Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 : We feel delighted again by telling you about a chunk of news about the opportunity of guaranteeing high and full employment. The one with the impartial nature is hereby told to submit or give online form on or before 6th November 2019. The Karnataka State Police Department that is KSP is the law implementation organization for the Indian state of Karnataka. The department is headed by the Director of Police. Contestants are asked to look into the details given below in the notification concerning the jobs that is age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Police Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||300|
|Date for Submission||6th November 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – 300
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts should hold a Graduation Degree from any of the universities.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, ET and PST.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages of Rs. 37900 – 70850 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the eligible candidates is :
- fee for the GM and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Candidates is 250
- and fee for the SC, ST, CAT-01 Candidates is 100
Age criteria :
- be in the range of 21 – 28 years
- And the relaxation for reserved and other categories will be applied as per the regulations.
Last date to Apply : 6th November 2019
- Ending Date for Online Application form is: 6th November 2019.
Official Website: Official website is ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be attested.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form attentively and correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy or job. Do check the official website for more updates and upgrades (ksp.gov.in).