Kerala High Court Recruitment: Kerala High Court has a piece of good news for all the aspirants who are seeking a job this year. The high court intends to recruit Indian Citizens for temporary appointment as Research Assistant in the High Court of Kerala on the vacant 33 posts. The recruitment is for two years only. The application will be accepted online for this recruitment on https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in until 25 August 2020.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Job||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Last Date to Apply||25 August 2020|
Kerala High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Research Assistant – 33
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation In Law from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 25 August 2020 and the online application window opens from 5 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Viva Voce Examination.
- For the post of Research Assistant, the selected applicants will get Rs.30000 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by Kerala High Court from aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates born between 26.08.1992 and 25.08.1998 (both days
inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post.
Official Website: https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach your latest pp size photograph and signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date to the official site.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
NOTE: You need to submit the print out of application form till 9 October 2020. To know the address, please check the official site from time to time.