KFDCL Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 43 existing vacancies for the post of Forest Watcher by Karnataka Forest Development Corporation Limited. Applications must be submitted online through website link www.kfdcl.kar.nic.in. The last date to submit online application form is 06-03-2019. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained at any cost. Precise and concise information is placed in the following paragraph about the recruitment and eligibility criteria. The paragraph includes application fees, pay scale, educational qualification, the age limit for the above-mentioned posts. Applicants may check this and then apply online.
KFDCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Forest Watcher|
|Number of vacancies||43|
|Last Date to apply||06th March 2019|
KFDCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Forest Development Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts: Forest Watcher
Last Date to Apply: 06-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant wishing to apply should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam, Physical Test and Document Verification/ Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.18,600/- to Rs. 32,600/- per month.
Application Fees: application fees details are as follows:
- General/ Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs.230/-
- SC/ST/ Cat I: Rs.130/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kfdcl.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are to fill the application form in online mode only. Applications filled in any other mode will be rejected.
- For this candidates have to fill the form on the website link www.kfdcl.kar.nic.in.
- In the form of candidates personal, educational and work experience (if any) related details have to be filled.
- Upload the documents and photo/ signature etc if asked to do so in the official notification.
- Pay the fee and take a receipt of it and fill its information in the form.
- In the end, the form has to be submitted and take a print of the form, retain it for future reference.
NOTE: Hard copy of the application form need not be sent to the office address.