KMRL Recruitment 2020: Kochi Metro Rail Limited is providing a wonderful opportunity for contenders to join the organization on a permanent basis. There are a total of 05 vacancies of Executives and Manager. The applications must be filled by the 12th of August 2020. Keep reading further details to know about how to apply for the post, selection process, age, salary package, and much more.
KMRL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
|Name of the Job||Manager & Executives|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||August 12, 2020|
KMRL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kochi Metro Rail Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Manager – 02
- Construction Manager – 02
- Executive (Architect) – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess any of the following qualification based on the nature of the post :
- Post 01 – Graduate/Diploma in Civil Engineering. Seven years of job experience after degree and out of 07, three years must be in Metro Projects and for diploma holders, this period is for 12 years, out of that 05 years must be in Metro Projects.
- Post 02 – Graduate/Diploma of Civil Engineering. Seven years of construction work experience out of that five years must be in the construction of metro elevated viaduct & stations and for diploma holders, total 12 years experience, out of that seven years in metro project.
- Post 03 – Bachelor’s in Architecture. Total of three years of post-degree experience and out of which 02 years must be in Metro Design.
Selection Procedure: Through Documents Checking and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary on monthly basis i.e. Rs. 60000-180000/- (POST 01-03) and Rs. 40000-140000/- (POST 04).
Age criteria: The date on which the age will be computed is 01st July 2020 and on this particular date age of the applicant must not be exceeded by 40 years. For Post 03, this limit is 30 years.
Official Website: www.kochimetro.org
Important Instructions to apply for KMRL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can apply for the post online.
- Fill complete details, upload all documents, and finally submit the form.
- Retain the print of application for the further reference.
NOTE: We have made all efforts to provide you complete details. If you are still eager to know more, then visit our website.