KPSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission is a statutory body established by the Indian constitution for the aim to conduct civil services exams for jobs in government departments. The headquarter of KPSC is situated in Pattom (Thiruvananthapuram).
Kerala Public Service Commission is asking desired candidates to take part in the recruitment process for Police Constables on 125 seats. The final date for the online application is 03rd August. Therefore, interested candidates must apply as soon as possible (before the due date). This is a good opportunity to grab a job in govt department, so we suggest our prestigious readers apply now.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||POLICE CONSTABLES|
|Number of Vacancies||125|
|Last Date to Apply||03 August|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Police Constable (Men) – 90
- Women Police Constable – 35
Educational Qualifications: Minimum required education level for Constable posts in Kerala is 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The selection process is :
- Written Test.
- Physical Measurement.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected on the post of Police Constable will get the salary of Rupees 22200-48000/- per month.
Application Fees: Exempted
Age criteria: Required level is :
- Lower age – 18 years.
- Upper age – 31 years.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Step 1 – Apply online (no other mode of application is accepted).
- Step 2 – Go through the official website of KPSC at keralapsc.gov.in
- Step 3 – Click on recruitment and then press on the notification.
- Step 4 – Look entire details of the job mention there.
- Step 5 – Fill the required details in the form and upload the scanned certificates.
- Step 6 – Also upload the latest photograph and signature in a specific format.
- Step 7 – Review the information and submit the application.
NOTE: If incomplete detail is filled by the applicant while applying or the details provide by him/her are wrong, then the application will be rejected immediately in both the cases.