KSHRC Recruitment 2019 : Karnataka State Human Rights Commission has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of various categories of posts.Official notification is available on website www.kshrc.kar.nic.in.In the notification the commission has asked to fill up 31 vacant posts of Assistant Registrar,Section Officer,Court Officer,Judgement Writer,Public Relation Officer, Stenographer & Driver etc.These posts are to be filled on temporarily basis.If the services of selected candidates is found to be satisfactory then their services may be continued further.Desirous candidates can apply in offline mode or through Email application form.Last date to fill application form is 25-01-2019.For more information you can see the following paragraph.
KSHRC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Registrar,Section Officer,Court Officer,Judgement Writer,Public Relation Officer,Stenographer & Driver etc.|
|Number of vacancies||31|
|Last Date to apply||25-01-2019|
KSHRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Human Rights Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Private Secretary to Chairperson – 01
- Public Relations Officer – 01
- Legal Assistants/Research Assistant – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 01
- Section Officer – 03
- Court Officer – 03
- Accounts Superintendent – 01
- Judgment Writer – 01
- Assistant – 02
- Personal Assistants – 01
- Stenographer – 03
- Record Keeper – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Junior Assistant / Computer Operator – 02
- Driver – 04
- Group D – 05
Last Date to Apply: 25-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should be 10th/ 12th pass/ Typing Knowledge/ Graduation Degree /Degree in Law from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview/exam.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as follows :
- Post 1,2,4 : Rs.52,650 to Rs.97,100/-
- Post 3 : Rs.33,450/- to Rs.62,600/-
- Post 5 & 6 : Rs.43,100/- to Rs.83,900/-
- Post 7 : Rs.40,900/- to Rs.78,200/-
- Post 8 : Rs.37,900/- to Rs.70,850/-
- Post 9 to 11 : Rs.30,350/- to Rs. 58,250/-
- Post 12 & 13 : Rs.27,650/- to Rs.52,650/-
- Post 14 & 15 : Rs.21,400/- to Rs.42,000/-
- Post 16 : Rs.17,000/- to Rs.28,950/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the following age group besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-12-2018.
- Post 1,4,5,6,7,8 : maximum age is 62 years.
- Post 2,3,9 to 16 : 21-35 years
Official Website: www.kshrc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- It is required to fill the application form in the above specified mode.
- Application form complete in all respects has to be sent by post or through Email.Address is specified below along with the Email address.
- Address :“The Secretary,Karnataka State Human Rights Commission,5th stage, M.S Building, 3rd floor,Bangalore-560001” Email address : “[email protected]”
NOTE: In order to be updated about the recruitment schedule keep visiting official website regularly.