KSP Recruitment 2018 : Karnataka State Police Department invites candidates to apply for filling up the 1289 vacancies for the various posts of Special Reserve Police Constable,Sub Inspector, Police Constable. The aspiring individuals are requested to apply online through the website www.ksp.gov.in. Following is the information regarding the recruitment and selection process including the age and academic eligibility conditions, pay scale and application fees besides the important guidelines through which a candidate must go through before applying.
KSP Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Special Reserve Police Constable,Sub Inspector,Police Constable|
|Number of vacancies||1289|
|Last Date to apply||Given Below in Table|
KSP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Special Reserve Police Constable-849
- Police Constable-395
- Special Reserved Sub-Inspector(KSRP)-28
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1&2 : 25th June 2018
- Post 3&4: 15th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification to be eligible is at least 10th Passed (Post 1&2) Graduation in any discipline (Post 3) from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,PST,PET and Endurance Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the rules of remuneration of the Karnataka State Government.For more details,please refer to the official notification.
Application Fees: The application fees is 250 rupees for the General and OBC category applicants against only 100 rupees for the SC/ST applicants.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25(Post 1,2) and 21-26 years(Post 3&4).Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will be offered.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for KSP Recruitment :
- The applicants are to fill the the application form online by logging on to the official website www.ksp.gov.in with the authentic information of the candidate.
- The details required will be regarding the personal,educational and professional work experience of the candidate.
- Thereafter,photo and signature is to be uploaded in the specified format and size followed by payment of fees and final submission.
NOTE: Keep in touch with the official website for more updates.