KSP Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police has come up with a bumper openings notification. Candidates who need the job and want to get one can apply online on www.ksp.gov.in. The recruitment is to be done for 6848 vacancies of Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Constable, Bandsmen. The last dates till which the candidates will be able to submit their applications are provided below.
KSP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Constable, Bandsmen|
|Number of Vacancies||6848|
|Last Date to Apply|
KSP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police-45
- Police Sub Inspector-26
- Sub Inspector (KSISF) (KSRP)-91
- Armed Police Constable (HK)-444
- Armed Police Constable (NHK)-1005
- Civil Police Constable (HK)-558
- Civil Police Constable (NHK)-2007
- Special Reserve Police Constable-2420
Educational Qualifications: The following must be qualified by the candidates if they want to apply for the recruitment:
- Post 1-3: Graduation
- Post 4-7: Class 10th/ 12th
- Post 8-9: Class 10th
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical Standard, and Endurance Test of the candidates will be conducted to decide about their selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as follows:
- Post 1-3: Rupees 37,900-70,850/-per month
- Post 4-9: Rupees 23,500-47,650/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates will be required to make sure to pay the application fee as per the specified criteria:
- General and OBC Categories: 250 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ Category I and Tribal Candidates: 100 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1-3: 21-26 years
- Post 4-5,8,9: 18-25 years
- Post 6-7: 19-25 years
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for KSP Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on www.ksp.gov.in.
- The payment of the fee is to be done online only.
- Submit the application form after uploading the credentials.
NOTE: The candidates must submit their applications for the recruitment latest by the following specified dates as per the concerned post
- Post 1-3: 26/06/2020
- Post 4-7: 22/06/2020
- Post 8-9: 06/07/2020