KVK Alapphuza Recruitment 2020: Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Alappuzha is inviting candidates to attend the Walk-in-Interview for recruitment of a candidate for 01 vacant posts of Project Manager. The applicants need to ensure to attend the interview to be held on 23/06/2020. All the candidates will be provided with all the updates on the process of recruitment from time to time so keep visiting our website.
KVK Alapphuza Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Alappuzha|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||23/06/2020|
KVK Alapphuza Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Alappuzha
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager-01
Educational Qualifications: A Diploma or Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture must be possessed by the candidates.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment based on their performance in the Written Exam and Interview only.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 25,000/-per month upon their appointment.
Application Fees: There is no provision for the payment of application fee by the candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified limit of below 35 years (Male candidates) and 40 years (Female candidates).
The reserved category candidates will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the state government.
Official Website: www.kvkalappuzha.org
Important Instructions to apply for KVK Alappuzha Recruitment 2020:
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Alappuzha has provided a bio-data form on www.kvkalappuzha.org, which is to be brought to the office of Interview.
- Along with the filled bio-data form, the candidates also need to bring the academic certificates original and xerox along with passport size photos to the venue of the interview.
- The Walk-in-Interview will be held at the following address: ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Alappuzha, Kanyamkulam, Krishnapuram
- The candidates must prepare themselves for the interview.
- The dress of the candidate must be a formal one.
NOTE: The candidates must reach at the interview on time on 23/06/2020.