KVK Recruitment 2020: Krishi Vigyan Kendra Delhi is looking for candidates to be recruited for 02 vacancies for the post of Subject Matter Specialist. All of the candidates need to first visit the official website www.kvkdelhi.org. The candidates need to apply for recruitment in offline mode. The application forms can be submitted the latest by 28/09/2020.
KVK Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Name of the Job||Subject Matter Specialist|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||28/09/2020|
KVK Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Name of The Posts:
- Subject Matter Specialist-02
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates need to first of all check if they possess the required academic qualification i.e Master Degree in a relevant discipline.
Selection Procedure: Test and Personal Interview of the candidates will be conducted in order to decide about the candidates to be selected and appointed finally.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a sum of Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month as salary per month.
Application Fees: Applicants of all the categories are required to pay an application fee of Rupees 1000.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be equal to or lesser than 35 years.
Official Website: www.kvkdelhi.org
Important Instructions to apply for KVK Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates need to apply for recruitment in offline mode.
- A format of application is provided on the website www.kvkdelhi.org by Krishi Vigyan Kendra.
- Fill the details in the offline application form and paste your latest passport size photo on the form.
- Candidates need to sign on the form and across the photo.
- Attach the copies of the required academic and work experience related certificates.
- Send the filled application form to the following office address: The Director, National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation, Bagwani Bhavan, Plot N. 47, Pankha Road, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
NOTE: The candidates need to submit their applications to the office to address the latest by 28/09/2020. Make sure not to forget to visit our website for more updates.