LIC Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is engaged in the recruitment process on 590 vacant seats on Assistant Administration Officer position. Regarding this, the LIC has asked the candidates to apply on or before 22nd March 2019. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up these posts. Candidates may file their candidature on the official website www.licindia.in till 22-03-2019. Details and information regarding the eligibility criteria and application procedure are given in this advertisement. Candidates are suggested to have a look over this before applying online.
LIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Administration Officer|
|Number of vacancies||590|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
LIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of The Posts: Assistant Administration Officer
Last Date to Apply: 22-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking for this job vacancy should have Bachelor Degree/ B.Tech./ M.Sc. (CS)/ PG Diploma in Hindi Translation/ Sanskrit/ English from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to pass pre+mains exam and personal interview to get selected on the above-specified posts.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs.32,795/- to Rs. 62,315/- per month as pay.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.600/- ( For Gen/ OBC) and Rs.100/- ( For SC/ ST/ PH).
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years as on 01-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates interested in this job vacancy are advised to apply online before the last date as specified above.
- For this, go to the website www.licindia.in and click on the “link to apply online for AAO post”.
- A window will be opened with a form.
- In the form, candidates have to fill all details correctly.
- Upload the document’s scanned copies along with photograph and signature.
- Application fee has to be paid before the last date after this.
- Fill the details of fee in the application form if asked to do so.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of both the fee receipt and filled the application form.
NOTE: For more updates regarding the recruitment schedule keep visiting LIC’s official website regularly.