Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019: We are present before you with new employment notification released by Madhya Pradesh High Court. MP High Court asked for capable and eligible candidates for filling up 04 vacant posts of Assistant Librarian. Candidates can follow the instructions and important guidelines given in the next paragraph. The paragraph includes the eligibility criteria and application procedure related details. The application form will be filled in online mode till 25th February 2019.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Librarian|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||25-02-2019|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts: Assistant Librarian
Last Date to Apply: 25-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job vacancy should have Graduation in Library Sciences from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.28700/- to Rs.91300/- per month.
Application Fees: Fees details are as follows:
- General/ Other State candidates: Rs.800/-
- Reserved categories of MP/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs.600/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years (For male candidates), 45 years (for Female candidates) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to official website www.mphc.gov.in and read the official notification.
- Check your eligibility for the specified posts.
- Eligible candidates can apply by using the link to apply online for the Assistant Librarian post.
- Fill the form, pay the application fees and upload the required credentials.
- Finally, submit the form before the last date.
NOTE: Application form should be filled on time i.e. before the last date so as to avoid last minute rush.