Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: We are here again with a good news that Madras High Court have announced for the recruitment for the 82 posts of Clerk and Personal Assistant. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is 02nd May 2018 after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Job||Clerk and Personal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||82|
|Last Date to apply||02-05-2018|
Madras High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madras High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant to Judges-71
- Personal Assistant to Registrar-10
Last Date to Apply: 02-05-2018
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: 500 rupees for the SC/ST candidates while all others are exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization as given above after downloading from the website.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be attached.
- Application form must be sent to the below mentioned address: Registrar General,High Court,Madras-600104
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy