Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment 2019 : A total of 932 vacancies are opened by Maharashtra Finance Department,Maharashtra for the selection on vacant seats of Accounts Clerk/ Audit Clerk,Junior Accountant/ Junior Auditor.The department has asked to the candidates to fill online application only for the advertised vacancies.Candidates ambitious to apply can visit the website www.finance.maharashtra.gov.in and file their candidature.Link to apply online will be available up to 29th January 2019.For more information candidates can follow the advertisement given below.
Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Finance Department|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Clerk/ Audit Clerk,Junior Accountant/ Junior Auditor|
|Number of vacancies||932|
|Last Date to apply||29-01-2019|
Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Finance Department
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Clerk/ Audit Clerk – 598
- Junior Accountant/ Junior Auditor – 334
Last Date to Apply: 29-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Aspiring candidates should have 12th in Commerce/ Graduation in relevant field with DOEACC/ CCE Certificate/ MS-CIT passed from a recognized board/ institute/ university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Computer Based Online Exam and/ or Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/2800/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs.300/- (Gen/OBC),Rs.150/- (Reserved categories) and for EXSM fees is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 29-01-2019.
Official Website: www.finance.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Before applying online Applicants must ensure that they are eligible for the specified posts.
- Eligible candidates have to fill the application form on the mentioned website link.
- All the details asked in the form have to be filled,no column should be left blank.
- Upload all the credentials asked in the official notification.
- Pay the application fees too.
- Finally submit the application form and retain a print of this form for future reference.
NOTE: For further information and updates applicants are advised to regularly visit the department’s website www.finance.maharashtra.gov.in.