Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra PSC has released the official notification for the recruitment on the 100 posts of Maharashtra Forest Services Main Examination. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online. The last date to apply for this job is 19th August 2019 after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra PSC|
|Name of the Job||Maharashtra Forest Services Main Examination|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||19th August 2019|
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra PSC
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Forest Officer-29
- Forest Ranger-71
Last Date to Apply: 19th August 2019
Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package of :
- For Assistant Forest Officer- Rs.51100-155800
- For Forest Ranger- Rs.51800-132300
- Application fee for General catergory students is Rs.524
- Application fee for SC/ST students is Rs.324
Age criteria : Age of the candidate should be in the range of:
- For Assistant Forest Officer- 18-38 Years
- For Forest Ranger- 21-38 Years
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate are to be attached to the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded on too.
- Ending Date for Online Application form Is 19th August 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly and attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form before 19th August 2019.
- Candidates are advised to visit https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home official website of the organization time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. And Do check the official website for the updates and further information.