Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Exhilarated Opportunity..!!! The Maharashtra Public Service Commission marks applications for bringing up the 435 vacant seats of a Livestock Development Officer through the jovial advertisement for continuing. The forms can be filled online on or before 13th September 2019. Individuals are required and apprenticed to go through the validation of the bulletin to know more in detail about the age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and package and application fees along with other momentous instructions for the interviewees.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Livestock Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||435|
|Last Date to apply||13th September 2019|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Livestock Development Officer – 435
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold Degree in Veterinary or Veterinary and Animal Husbandry from an accredited board/university/ institute. Freshers can apply for this.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Scale Pay: Selected interviewees will get the attractive salary packages of
- 56100 – 1,77,500 Per month.
Age criteria :
Aspirant’s age should be
- Be less or equal to 38 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Last Date to Apply: Target date is: 13th September 2019
- Fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 374
- and is exempted for Reserved Candidates is 274
- Last Date to Apply Online is: 13th September 2019
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment :
- Applicants have to stuff in the online application form on the official website of the organization as per the rules stipulated.
- A passport size photo is to be linked to the application form too.
- The photo scans of the required and important documents are to be linked too.
- Time-bound to submit Online & Payment of Fee is 13th September 2019
NOTE: The interviewees should keep coming up to see the official website www.mpsc.gov.in of the organization Maharashtra Public Service Commission to be updated on all future changes.