Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment: This is to inform that Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission has announced a new job advertisement regarding the Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2019 to fill up the 73 vacancies for the Cluster Coordinator, Clerk, DEO, Admin Assistant. The organization wants applications from skilled and capable contenders. Those who want to secure their job can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date i.e. 8th August 2019. The aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization for more vacancy details and can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary, etc.
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Name of Posts||Cluster Coordinator, Clerk, DEO, Admin Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||73 posts|
|Last date to apply||8th August 2019|
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Name Of The Posts:
- Accountant – 01
- Admin Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 08
- Clerk – 01
- Peon – 08
- Cluster Coordinator – 47
- Admin/ Accounts Assistant – 07
Number Of Posts: 73
The eligible candidates must be possessing 10th/ Graduation Degree/ B.Com with MS-CIT/ BSW/ B.Sc/ MSW/MBA/ PG Degree (RD/Rural Management) from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be :
- in the range of 18 – 38 years
- According to organizational regulation, relaxation in age limit is applicable for the contenders belonging to reserved categories.
- Application fee for the Open Category Candidates is: Rs.374
- Application fee for the Reserved Category Candidates is: Rs.274
Salary: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary packages of:
- 15,000/- (Post 1,2,7)
- 10,000/- (Post 3,4)
- 8,000/- (Post 5)
- 20500/- (Post 6) monthly.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to their performance in:
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
Official Website: jobs.msrlm.org
Instructions to apply for Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2019:
- The aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form.
- The application form should be completely filled with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Then upload your photograph and signature and post the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. jobs.msrlm.org and fill online application form with all details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photograph & signature, etc and submit online form before 8th August 2019
According to my knowledge, this was the best information regarding the Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2019. Please visit the official website from time to time for more future updates. Stay tuned and keep sharing.