Maharastra Forest Department Recruitment 2019 : Maharastra Forest Department has opened a job vacancy of 900 posts.These seats are vacant for Forest Guard post.Desirous and eligible candidates can apply in online mode only.No other means/ offline applications will not be accepted.To have more information about the age criteria,educational qualification,selection procedure,pay scale candidates may read/ follow the paragraph written below.Application form for the specified post will be filled till 03rd February 2019.No applicant will be able to fill this application form after due date i.e. 03-02-2019.
Maharastra Forest Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharastra Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||900|
|Last Date to apply||03-02-2019|
Maharastra Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharastra Forest Department
Name of The Posts: Forest Guard
Last Date to Apply: 03-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicant wishing to apply for this job should have to be 10th/ 12th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam,Document Verification,Physical Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows:
- General Category : Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category : Rs.350/-
- EXSM : nil
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mahaforest.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The application must be submitted through online mode only.
- First step is to visit the official website.
- Open the online application form and fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature has to be uploaded.
- Upload scanned copies of all the documents too.
- Pay the application fees as specified in the official notification.
- In the end submit the application form and save a print of it for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to regularly visit the official website for more updates.