Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019: Manipur Public Service Commission invites applications in online mode for direct recruitment to the posts of Section Officer, Deputy/ Assistant Manager in Engineering Department, Govt. of Manipur and Manipur State Power Company Limited. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form on or before 07th February 2019. Applicants are requested to first go through the necessary details and information given in the following notification.
Manipur PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Section Officer, Assistant Manager, and Deputy Manager|
|Number of vacancies||376|
|Last Date to apply||07-02-2019|
Manipur PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Manipur Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Section Officer Grade I (Civil) – 253
- Section Officer Grade II (Civil) – 17
- Section Officer Grade I/ Deputy Manager (Electrical) – 59
- Section Officer Grade II/ Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 45
- Deputy Manager (IT) – 02
Last Date to Apply: 07-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering/ IT Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the written test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- (Post 1,3,5), Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-(Post 2 & 4) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.600/- (for Gen/ OBC),Rs.400/- (For SC/ST ).
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2019.
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly log on to the official website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in.
- Read the official notification.
- Register yourself for the prescribed posts and then fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents along with the photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Finally, take a print of the completely filled application form.
NOTE: It is necessary for the candidates to regularly visit the official website of MPSC to be updated about the recruitment schedule.