MDL Recruitment 2018 : Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has issued the notification for the recruitment of candidates for the total of 382 vacancies of Trade Apprentices.The current recruitment invites applications from skilled young and capable candidates to fill the above posts.The candidates are requested to go through all the details about the recruitment like Age and eligibility criteria,application procedure and selection process,application fees and pay scale of compensation.The candidates have to apply in the online mode by filling the application form before the last date i.e 3rd August 2018.
MDL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||382|
|Last Date to apply||03-08-2018|
MDL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentices in Group A,B,C
Last Date to Apply: 03-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be 8th pass /10th pass/ITI from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview/written test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.For this refer to offficial notification available on official website www.mazagondock.in .
Application Fees: No application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 15-19 years (Group A),16-21 years (Group B),14-18 years (group C) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.mazagondock.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Log on to official website www.mazagondock.in and read the official notification carefully before filling the form .
- Fill the application form with the candidates authentic details correctly.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the form.
- Then Upload the scanned copies of all the documents showing your eligibility and submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Finally take a printout of filled in form and retain it for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit official website regularly for more updates and changes.