MEA Recruitment 2018 : The current job article on Naukaristan.com acknowledges the job seekers about the latest excellent job opportunity from Ministry of External Affairs.The organization has issued a job notification.The department invites the candidates to fill up 04 vacant posts of Assistant Passport Officer.Interested candidates has to apply offline before last date i.e. 22 June,2018.The official website of the department is www.mea.gov.in. All the important information regarding age requirement,educational qualification,pay scale & application fees along with necessary instructions is given in the below paragraph .Candidates are requested to read the below described paragraph carefully before applying.
MEA Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Passport Officer|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||22-06-2018|
MEA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry of External Affairs
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Passport Officer – 04
Last Date to Apply: 22-06-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold Bachelor’s degree,Officers under the central government including officers of all India services from a recognized university/institute.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 15600 – Rs 39100/- with grade pay Rs 5400/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 22-06- 2018.
Official Website: www.mea.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly,the applicant has to visit the official website i.e. www.mea.gov.in.
- Then,the offline application form available on the website is to be filled in the proper format and instructions as specified by the organization.
- The copies of the educational certificates is to be sent to the office along with the filled in form with latest passport size photo in white background.
- The address for sending the application form is: Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
NOTE: The candidate should visit the website of the organization regularly for updates regarding the recruitment.