MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle is inviting candidates for recruitment for 2834 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewaks, BPM, ABPM. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment online on www.indiapost.gov.in the latest by 07/07/2020. All the details related to the process of recruitment have been provided in the following discussion. Do not forget to read them carefully and follow all the instructions.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewaks, BPM, ABPM|
|Number of Vacancies||2834|
|Last Date to Apply||07/07/2020|
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewaks, BPM, ABPM-2834
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment if they have passed Class 10th/ 12th with at least 60 days computer course from an accredited school or board.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of academic qualification based marks based Merit List.
Pay Scale: The pay scale to be applicable for the candidates is:
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours: Level 1 in TRCA Slab: BPM Rs.12,000/-, ABPM/Dak Sevak Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours: Level 2 in TRCA slab: BPM, Rs.14,500/-, ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.12,000/-
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rupees 100 (General/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates). The SC/ ST/ PH and All the Female Candidates are exempted fully from payment of the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between 18-40 years. The age will be considered as on the start date to apply for the recruitment i.e 08/06/2020.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Visit www.indiapost.gov.in, fill the online form to apply for Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle.
- Ensure to pay the fee if applicable and upload the class 10th and computer certificate along with photo and sign of the candidate.
- Submit the form in the end.
NOTE: Applications can be filled from 08/06/2020 to 07/07/2020.