MPHC Recruitment 2018 : Madhya Pradesh High Court is providing a great opportunity to youth generation through recruitment. The organisation invites applications from skilled and talented minds to fill up 49 Vacancies on the post of Grade III Assistant. The desirous and qualified applicant should apply online on or before last date which is 14th December 2018. After this date no application will be accepted. For more details about the post Candidates are requested to go through the notification Carefully where you will get information about Selection procedure,Pay scale,etc.
MPHC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Grade III Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||49|
|Last Date to apply||14-12-2018|
MPHC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts: Grade III Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 14-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : The interested Candidate who want to apply for this job must have Graduation Degree with Diploma In Computer application & Typing Test Passes/CPCT Score card from the recognized board,university or the institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam,Typing test and CPCT Score marks.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 19500 to 62000/- per month.
- For the Candidates belonging to GEN/All Other Categories it is Rs.1000/-
- For the Candidates belonging to Reserved/PH Categories it is Rs.800/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years(Male) and 18-45 years(Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 1st January 2019.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2018 :
- First step is to go through the official website and click at corner on link apply online.
- Fill complete details about name,address,qualification,experience,etc. of the applicant.
- Upload signature and photograph in the application form.
- Submit the online application form on or before last date 14th December 2018.
- Take out the print of submitted form and retain it for further reference.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to go through the website regularly for more updates.