MPPEB Recruitment 2018 : An official notification is released by Madhya Pradesh Proffessional Examination Board to fill up the 548 vacant posts under various designations of Sub Engineer,Draftsman, Surveyor & others.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 10th August 2018.Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form.
MPPEB Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Proffessional Examination Board|
|Name of the Job||Sub Engineer Group 3 , Draftsman,Surveyor & others|
|Number of vacancies||548|
|Last Date to apply||10-08-2018|
MPPEB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Proffessional Examination Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Draftsman – 18
- Surveyor – 01
- Sub Engineer (E/M) – 84
- Sub Engineer (Civil) – 366
- Draftsman – 30
- Sub Engineer (Electrical) – 11
- Chief Draftsman – 01
- Sub Engineer – 19
- Contraction Assistant – 05
- Tracer – 04
- Sub Engineer (Mechanical) – 03
- Sub Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication) – 05
- Sub Engineer (IT) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 10ht August 2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification is 12th with ITI in Surveyor / Draftsman / Diploma in Architect/Draftsman or Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the written test,Merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.Vary according to post, Please refer to official notification.
Application Fees: Application fees for candidates under Unreserved category is Rs 500/- against Rs 250/- as fees for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates of MP only.An additional charge have to be paid for the mode of payment of fees used.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years for MP candidates,18 to 25 years as on Other State besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Login to www.peb.mp.gov.in and read all the instructions carefully before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
- Upload scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form and click submit button after payment of fees.
- Take a print of this filled form for future reference.
NOTE: The online registration would remain open till 10-08-2018.