MPPEB Recruitment 2020-The newly launched advertisement has been published through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board in order to hire a few capable contestants for the reputed posts of Constable, Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab Technician Jobs. The contestants are going to be invited through online mode. Hard-working contenders will be chosen after qualifying in the Written Examination and Personal Interview. To fill up the 4000 seats, the posts of Constable will be elected. The online application forms are needed to be submitted at the official website www.peb.mpgov.in. Before the last date overs, i.e. 7th January 2021, the forms should be considered.
MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab Technician Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||4000|
|Last Date to Apply||7th January 2021|
MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name-Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of the Posts-Constable, Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab Technician Jobs
Number of Posts-4000
Educational Details-The individuals who are looking for the posts should have 10th/ 12th from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The age of all the contenders should range between 18 to 33 years (for male contestants), 18 to 38 years (for female contestants) counted from 1st August 2020. Age relaxation in the age limitation will also be applicable for the reserved category ones.
According to the organizational rules, contestants are going to be selected on the basis of their performances in Written Exam, PET, PST.
Important Dates to Apply-
- The starting date to apply for the online application forms is 24th December 2020.
- It will be continued further till 7th January 2021.
- The written examination will be held on 6th March 2021.
How to Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Online-
- Open the official link mentioned above.
- Start filling the application form through online mode.
- You have to enter all the complete details.
- Documents that are demanded by the firm should be attached also.
- Also, pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo as well as the signature.
- Submit the form before 7th January 2021.
Note-All details should be accurate as per DOB.