MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 : A great about to recruit 209 persons on the post of Apprentices by Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited. The skilled and eligible person may apply for the post described. The last date fixed for the receipt of online application form is 31st December 2018. The interested persons are informed that no application form will be accepted after the last date and suggested to visit the below given notification carefully which will contain information about the selection process,age required,application fees and much more.
MPPGCL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||209|
|Last Date to apply||31-12-2018|
MPPGCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice – 11
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentice – 08
- ITI Apprentice – 190
Last Date to Apply: 31-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : The Candidates having the ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Technology from the recognized board or university will be accepted.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Merit List.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered pay package as below:
- 4984/- per month for Graduate Apprentice
- 3542/- per month for Technicial Apprentice
- 6586/- per month for ITI Apprentice
Application Fees: Nil application fees for the desired Candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 1st January 2018.
Official Website: www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 :
- Go through the official website and open the page to be filled.
- Fill complete details about name,address,experience,etc
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Finally submit the completed form before last date.
- Take out the print of filled application form and keep it safely for further need.
NOTE: The applicants are suggested to have a view on website time to time for more notifications.