MPPGCL Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited is asking candidates to apply offline as per the format provided on www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in for a total of 11 vacancies for the post of Apprentices. The candidates will have to ensure to apply for the recruitment and submit the applications to the specified address by 15/07/2020. We have updated all the details in the following description to be read by all the applicants before proceeding ahead with the process of application.
MPPGCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2020|
MPPGCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice-08
- Technician Apprentice-03
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying must have passed a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates who apply will be selected on the basis of Merit List only. The Merit List will be prepared considering the marks of the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a sum as follows after selection as remuneration per month:
- Post 1: Rupees 9,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 8,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates have not been asked to make any kind of payment towards the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates need to check the specified age criteria and apply only if they are eligible.
Official Website: www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2020:
- Get a print out of the format of the application provided on www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited.
- Fill the details, paste a photo on the form, attach the specified academic or work-experience related certificates and send to Superintending Engineer, Amarkantak, Thermal Power Station, Chachai, District-Annupur-MP-484220
- Ensure to keep a photocopy of the postage receipt with you.
NOTE: The date by which the hard copies of the application form must be received at the office address is 15/07/2020.