MPSC Recruitment 2019 :It’s a matter of great pleasure to inform all our worthy readers about a new recruitment published by Maharshtra Public Service Commission.The commission has asked for online application form for the selection of candidates on vacant seats for Subordinate Services Group B.Selection will be through Preliminary Exam to be organized by the commission.Application form will be filled till 29-01-2019.Candidates can follow the instructions and details provided in the advertisement given below.
MPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharshtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Subordinate Services Group B|
|Number of vacancies||555|
|Last Date to apply||29-01-2019|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharshtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Section Officer – 24
- State Tax Inspector – 35
- Police sub Inspector – 496
Last Date to Apply: 29-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have Graduation Degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam,Personal interview/ Physical test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- per month .
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs.374/- for Gen and Rs.274/- for reserved category candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (Post 1 & 2),19-31 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-04/ 05-2019.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applicants are required to fill the online application form strictly before last date.
- For this applicant has to visit the official website and click on apply online link,a form will be opened.Fill this form.
- Upload photograph,signature along with scanned copies of all the documents.
- Pay application fee,fill its details in the form.
- Submit the application form and take a print of filled application form and retain it for future reference.
NOTE: It is advised to the applicants to keep visiting official website regularly.