MSPDCL Recruitment 2019: It is informed to all our valuable readers about the new notification issued by MSPDCL i.e. Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited. In the notification, MSPDCL has invited the candidates to fill up 622 vacant posts. Computer Operator, Junior Technical Assistant, and Meter Reader positions are vacant in MSPDCL. For this, applications are invited in offline form only. Applications received up to the last date will be accepted. For detailed information of age criteria, application fees, selection procedure, educational qualification, pay scale candidates have to check the article written below.
MSPDCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Meter Reader, Computer Operator, Junior Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||622|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
MSPDCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Operator – 64
- Meter Reader cum Bill Distributor- 122
- Junior Establishment Assistant – 31
- Bill Assistant – 37
- Junior Technical Assistant – 346
- Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant – 12
- Office Assistant – 10
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have 10th/ 12th/ Graduate from a recognized board/ university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 2800/2000/1900/- Grade Pay (For Post 1-4), Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- With 1,650/1,300/- Grade Pay (For Post 5-7) per month.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 28-02-2019.
Official Website: www.mspdcl.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to submit the offline application form in the prescribed format of MSPDCL. The required form can be downloaded from the official website of MSPDCL.
- Pay the application fees in the desired mode and post the application form complete in all respect at the following address.
- Address: “MSPDCL, Corporate Office, 3rd Floor, New Directorate Building near 2nd M.R. Gate, Imphal-Dimapur Raod, Imphal, Manipur-795001″
NOTE: Applications received after the last date will not be entertained at any cost.