MSRTC Recruitment 2019: A new job notification is published by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation for recruitment on 4416 vacant posts on the positions of Driver and Carrier. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply and submit the online application form on MSRTC’s official website. The last date to fill the application form is 15th February 2019. The applicants must check the following description for more information about the recruitment, eligibility criteria and application procedure etc.
MSRTC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Driver & Carrier|
|Number of vacancies||4416|
|Last Date to apply||15-02-2019|
MSRTC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts: Driver and Carrier
Last Date to Apply: 15-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for the job in MSRTC should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam, personal interview/ document verification.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.12,080 to Rs 26,673/- per month.
- General: Rs.600/-
- Reserved category: Rs.300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 24-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14-01-2019.
Official Website: www.msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- As the applicant has to fill online application form so firstly visit the official website.
- Click on the apply online link for the above-mentioned post. A new page containing the application form will be opened.
- In the form candidate’s personal details like name of a self, parents name, age, date of birth, educational qualification, work experience (if any) etc. has to be filled.
- The applicant’s passport size photo and signature has to be uploaded followed by fees payment.
- In the end, submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form and fee receipt.
NOTE: The candidate should keep checking the official website regularly for more updates and changes if any.